In Autumn 1 and 2, we looked at gymnastics. We developed our skills in the following ways:
- Travel on the floor in different ways.
- Explore balances on a combination of body parts.
- Combine balances and travelling actions within a partner sequence.
- Combine spinning with suitable ways of travelling.
- Perform a spin, a balance and different ways of travelling with changes of level.
- Use our bodies to make shapes in different ways.
- Make shapes with our bodies and turn them into rolls.
- Balance on apparatus and combine a 2-point balance with travelling actions.
- Travel on the apparatus and change shape and level.
- Combine balances and travelling actions within a partner sequence, using apparatus.
- Create a partner sequence with a beginning, middle and end.
- Jump safely and land with control.