Animals Including Humans
In the Summer term, our topic is Animals Including Humans.
Our key questions are:
· What bones make up a human skeleton?
· What are the similarities and differences between the skeletons of humans and animals?
· What are the skeleton types?
· How do the muscles attached to my bones create movement?
· Why is exercise important for my body?
· What are the food groups and why is a balanced diet important?
· How are nutrients, water and oxygen transported within animals and humans?