Why do some earthquakes cause more damage?
Key questions for our topic:
- What causes an earthquake and how are they measured?
- Why do earthquakes occur in some places but not others?
- How are different places affected by earthquakes?
- Why do some earthquakes cause more damage than others?
- Why don’t the largest earthquakes always cause the most death and destruction?
- Why do most volcanoes happen in the same places as earthquakes?
- How do earthquakes impact on the lives of people?
- What are the layers of the earth?
- What is a volcano and what causes a volcano to erupt?
- What are the 7 continents of the world and what shapes are they?