Mountains, Volcanoes and Earthquakes
In Autumn 2, we looked at mountains, volcanoes and earthquakes. We discussed and learnt about the following questions:
- What is a mountain range and where are they located?
- What are the layers of the Earth?
- What is a volcano and what causes a volcano to erupt?
- Which volcanoes are well known in the world?
- What causes an earthquake (and a tsunami) and how are they measured?
- How do volcanoes and earthquakes impact on the lives of people?
- Who experiences extreme weather in Europe?
Take a look at some of our work.