Week starting 22nd June
Welcome back Dazzling Diamonds!
Each day, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings:
though, appear, answer, mention, describe
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars.
- Do 30-60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas).
- Complete the maths and literacy tasks.
- Complete the topic task.
Joyful June - Why not have a go!
PE with Derbyshire School Games
The School Games Organiser network and Active Derbyshire are working together to create and publish a weekly programme of activities to help children, just like you, to keep active whilst schools are closed and we are having to stay at home.
This week, they have created a series of activities around 'SPORTS DAY'!
Open the document below to find a daily activity and lots of tips and guidance on how to do it. The second document gives you more information about National School Sport Week at Home 2020.
Why not involve your family? You can all keep active and develop your sports day skills!