Week 4 - commencing 27th April
Welcome to another week of Home Learning!
I am so proud of you all!
Keep up the hard work!
As usual, each day, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 -15 minutes.
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars.
- Do 30-60 minutes of exercise.
- Complete the Maths and Literacy tasks.
- Complete about 60 minutes of your topic project.
- Practise your weekly spellings
PE with Derbyshire School Games
The School Games Organiser network and Active Derbyshire are working together to create and publish a weekly programme of activities to help children, just like you, to keep active whilst schools are closed and we are having to stay at home.
This week, they have created a series of activities around 'GOLF'!
Open the document below to find a daily activity and lots of tips and guidance on how to do it. There's a bit of a quiz to get you started, then each day, you'll find a challenge. If you keep scrolling down, you'll find instructions and helpful diagrams to show you what to do.
Why not involve your family? You can all keep active and learn how to play golf!
Don't forget to send photos of how you get on to email@example.com - it's great to see what you are all up to and how you're getting on!