Week 8 - commencing 1st June
Hello, Year 2!
I hope you all had a great half term break and enjoyed the sunshine.
Welcome to our last half term of home learning. I hope you are feeling ready for another fun week! I will post a message to you all this week so keep look out.
Speak to you soon.
Hello Year 2!
Each day, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings. (pencil, treasure, July, night, knight)
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars.
- Do 30-60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas).
- Complete the maths and literacy tasks.
- Complete the topic task.
PE with Derbyshire School Games
The School Games Organiser network and Active Derbyshire are working together to create and publish a weekly programme of activities to help children, just like you, to keep active whilst schools are closed and we are having to stay at home.
This week, they have created a series of activities around 'ATHLETICS'!
Open the document below to find a daily activity and lots of tips and guidance on how to do it. There's a bit of a quiz to get you started, then each day, you'll find a challenge. If you keep scrolling down, you'll find instructions and helpful diagrams to show you what to do.
Why not involve your family? You can all keep active and develop your athletics skills!