Week 6 - commencing 11th May
Hello Year 2!
I hope you all had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend.
Welcome to week 6 of home-learning. I have been so impressed with the effort you have put in so far and I look forward to reading your work every day! Keep up the hard work, Amazing Astronauts! :)
Each day, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings. (happiness, penniless, word, worm, worth)
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars.
- Do 30-60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas).
- Complete the maths and literacy tasks.
- Complete the topic task.
PE with Derbyshire School Games
The School Games Organiser network and Active Derbyshire are working together to create and publish a weekly programme of activities to help children, just like you, to keep active whilst schools are closed and we are having to stay at home.
This week, they have created a series of activities around 'NETBALL'!
Open the document below to find a daily activity and lots of tips and guidance on how to do it. There's a bit of a quiz to get you started, then each day, you'll find a challenge. If you keep scrolling down, you'll find instructions and helpful diagrams to show you what to do.
Why not involve your family? You can all keep active and learn how to play netball!