Week 4 (beginning 27.4.20)
Welcome back Year 4!
Thank you for sending me the work you've been doing, we had such a great start back last week and I can't wait to see what this week brings! Well done for all your hard work and effort! I hope you've had a good weekend and you're feeling ready for a new week of learning!
Simply add a blog post with as little or as many answers as you can find for the 20 things to be grateful for...
I have put a document version of the Gratitude Hunt below
As you may have seen, I've been reading 'SLIME', David Walliams' new book and I thought I'd share it with you, just as if we were in the classroom at the end of the day reading a book together. I figured if I started it now, with any luck we might be able to finish it back in the classroom when we are back together again!
You will find a new chapter being read by me each day on each day's page.
As usual, everyday please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings:
(favourite, suppose, surprise, bicycle, business)
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars or Purple Mash.
- Do 30-60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas)
- Complete the Maths and Literacy tasks.
- Complete about 60 minutes of your topic work.
Below, I have attached some ideas that Clair has sent through to keep your musical mind busy! There may be more to come but for now here are two tasks for you to keep practising songs and skills you were using!