Hello, Shining Stars! I hope you all had a lovely Easter and enjoyed the sunshine. Welcome back to your home learning page. I am looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic work.
Each day, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings. (said, says, were, was, where)
- Practise your 2's, 5's and 10's.
- Do 30-60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas).
- Complete the maths and literacy tasks.
- Complete the topic task.
Draw with Rob
Rob Biddulph is a bestselling and multi award-winning author/illustrator. He is also the official World Book Day Illustrator for 2019 and 2020.
When the schools closed, Rob realised that lots of people were going to find themselves at home looking for things to do. He decided to post a draw-along video every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am that you can watch and, hopefully, make some nice pictures.
If you would like, you could send pictures of your drawings to: