Week 3 - commencing 20th April
Hello, Amazing Astronauts! I hope you all had a lovely Easter and enjoyed the sunshine. Welcome back to your home learning page. I am looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic work. Remember I will be adding examples to the 'Amazing work of the Astronauts' page each week so look out for your work! :) I hope you enjoy this week's activities.
Each day, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings. (station, fiction, motion, national, section)
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars.
- Do 30-60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas).
- Complete the maths and literacy tasks.
- Complete the topic task.
Draw with Rob
Rob Biddulph is a bestselling and multi award-winning author/illustrator. He is also the official World Book Day Illustrator for 2019 and 2020. You might know some of his books:
When the schools closed, Rob realised that lots of people were going to find themselves at home looking for things to do. He decided to post a draw-along video every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am that you can watch and, hopefully, make some nice pictures.
Click here to join in and Draw with Rob.
If you would like, you could send pictures of your drawings to:
I will post them on our 'Amazing work of the Astronauts' page.