Week 3 (beginning 20.4.20)
Welcome back Year 4!
I hope you had a lovely Easter break and enjoyed the sunshine!
I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been up to over the holidays. I love seeing your learning at home and can't wait to put some more work on our 'Extraordinary work of the Explorers' page!
I've been reading 'SLIME', David Walliams' new book and I thought I'd share it with you, just as if we were in the classroom at the end of the day reading a book together. I figured if I started it now, with any luck we might be able to finish it back in the classroom when we are back together again!
You will find a new chapter being read by me each day on each day's page.
Everyday, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings.
(straight, strength, structure, streamlined, strangest)
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars or Purple Mash.
- Do 30 - 60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas)
- Complete the Maths and Literacy tasks.
Complete about 60 minutes of your topic work.