Good Morning Brilliant Butterflies!
I hope you had a lovely Easter and that you enjoyed the sunshine!
I have really enjoyed looking at all the learning that you have done so far on Tapestry. You (and your parents) are doing a fantastic job with home-learning, well done!
I'm very excited about this term's topic, 'Growing Things' because I love gardening and growing flowers and vegetables. I'm looking forward to suggesting some fun activities that you could do to continue your learning at home. Mrs Goodridge
How to access books that are the right level for your child
- Click on the Oxford Owl link below
- First, create a free log in
- Access the Free eBook Library
- Click on ‘Oxford Level’
- Then select the reading level for your child.
- All e-books for the selected level will be shown.
- If you feel that your child has read quite a few from their current reading level, and they are now ready for a challenge, you could access the next level.