Welcome back, explorers to our second week of home learning!
I really enjoyed seeing what you got up to last week, so any learning or fun you get up to, send my way via our class email and I'll post it in our 'Extraordinary work of the Explorers'
Everyday, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings.
(scene, scenery, science, scientist, scent)
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars or Purple Mash.
- Do 30 - 60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas)
- Complete the Maths and Literacy tasks.
Complete about 60 minutes of your topic project.