Week 2 - commencing 30th March
Hello, Amazing Astronauts! I was very impressed with your work last week and I hope you enjoyed receiving Purple Mash rewards. Take a look at the 'Amazing work of the Astronauts' page to see some examples. I will be adding to this page each week so look out for your work! :) I hope you enjoy this week's activities.
Each day, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings. (camel, tunnel, squirrel, travel and towel)
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars.
- Do 30-60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas).
- Complete the maths and literacy tasks.
- Complete the topic task.
You could try some of the Real PE and Real Play activities with your family this week if you haven't already. Follow the PE link for more information.
You could try the lego challenges. It would be great to see some of your creations!
You could send examples of topic work to the class email if you would like to. It would be great to see and celebrate all of your hard work.