Week 12 - commencing 29th June
Welcome to week 12!
I hope you enjoy the activities this week.
It's great to see all of your work so keep sending it to me.
I continue to be proud of how hard you are all working so well done and keep up the hard work.
Each day, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings. (giant, magic, energy, join, adjust)
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars.
- Do 30-60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas).
- Complete the maths and literacy tasks.
- Complete the topic task.
PE with Derbyshire School Games
The School Games Organiser network and Active Derbyshire are working together to create and publish a weekly programme of activities to help children, just like you, to keep active whilst schools are closed and we are having to stay at home.
This week, they have created a series of activities around 'Boccia'!
Open the document below to find a daily activity and lots of tips and guidance on how to do it. There's a bit of a quiz to get you started, then each day, you'll find a challenge. If you keep scrolling down, you'll find instructions and helpful diagrams to show you what to do.
Why not involve your family? You can all keep active and develop your boccia skills!