Week 1 - commencing 23rd March
Hello, Amazing Astronauts! I hope you enjoy your home learning activities.
Each day, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings. (nicer, nicest, key, donkey and monkey)
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars.
- Do 30-60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas).
- Complete the maths and literacy tasks.
- Complete the topic task.
I have set up a blog on Purple Mash for us to have a go at.
Click on the green 'Sharing' icon (with the globe).
Then click on 'Shared Blogs'.
In there, click on the 'Welcome Year 2 - Let's get reading' blog.
Once in the blog, tell us all about what you have been reading. Click the add sign, in the green box, to add a comment to the blog.
I thought it would be nice to hear about the books you have been reading at home and for you to share recommendations with each other (all posts will need to be approved by me).