Everyday, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings.
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars or Purple Mash.
- Do 30 - 60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas)
- Complete the Maths and Literacy tasks.
- Complete about 60 minutes of your topic project.
Watch the Monday/Tuesday Powerpoint again to remind yourself about length from yesterday. Then, complete the problem solving worksheet below. Remember, choose the challenge that suits you, but do try to challenge yourself.
D - developing (Challenge 1), E - expected (Challenge 2), GD - greater depth (Challenge 3).
Tuesday 24 –Purple Mash ‘Alien Hotel’
Log in to Purple Mash and go to your ‘2Do’ icon.
Read the ‘Alien Hotel -Chapter 1’, then, go to the ‘2Do’ and answer the ‘Chapter 1 Quiz’.
Log on to Purple Mash.
Click on the '2Do' icon.
Click on 'Tutankhamun's Tomb'.
Continue your research about Tutankhamun's tomb and write about your findings. Click on the blue information book to help you. You will be completing this task today so make sure you save and click 'hand in'.