Objectives covered in this unit:
- I can explain how sounds are made, and show that some of them are linked to vibrations.
- I can explain that vibrations from sounds travel through a medium to the ear.
- I can find patterns between the pitch of a sound and features of the object that produced it.
- I can show that there is a pattern between the volume of a sound and the strength of the vibrations that produced it.
- I can show that sounds get fainter as the distance from the sound source increases.