Everyday, please can you:
- Read for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Practise your weekly spellings.
- Practise your times tables for 10 to 15 minutes on Times Tables Rock Stars or Purple Mash.
- Do 30 - 60 minutes of exercise (follow the PE link for ideas)
- Complete the Maths and Literacy tasks.
Complete about 60 minutes of your topic project.
Watch the Monday/Tuesday Powerpoint. Work through the slides and if you need to show any answers, use your exercise book. When you have worked through the Powerpoint, answer the fluency questions in your book.
There are three challenges - Developing (D), Expected (E) and Greater Depth (GD). This like our three challenges that you are used to. Choose the right challenge for you.
Monday 23 - Purple Mash ‘Knight Comprehension’.
Log in to Purple Mash and go to your ‘2Do’ icon.
Complete the ‘Knight’ work. Watch the video and then answer the questions on the left of the page on the sheet you are given.
Log on to Purple Mash.
Click on the '2Do' icon.
Click on 'Tutankhamun's Tomb'.
Do some research about Tutankhamun's tomb and write about your findings. Click on the blue information book to help you. You will be completing this task over 2 days (Monday and Tuesday) so make sure you save your work but do not click 'hand in' until tomorrow (Tuesday).