We're looking forward to seeing everyone back in school in September.
The following video will give some information about what to expect.
Take a look at some of the changes you will find from September - remember - it's good to be green!
As the school is closed, remote learning conditions apply.
- Each class teacher will be posting a suggested list of activities for their children which will guide parents in how to support their children not to suffer from a learning loss during the closure.
This may include:
- Children engaging in 10 minutes of reading (plus their age) each day. This reading could be any material appropriate to their age, in books or online.
- Children may be set writing activities by the class teachers.
- Spelling lists could also be set on the class pages possibly with links to test these spellings.
- Children could take part in 15 minutes of TT Rockstars each day.
- Class teachers may set mathematics activities that could be completed with minimal resources or items around the home.
- A topic based project may be set by teachers, linked to one of your child's subjects, e.g. National Parks, The Mayans or The Great Fire of London.
- Links to websites, web content, video resources and other resources may also be used.
While we appreciate that parents are not teachers, the support of the whole school community will ensure that children can continue to sustain their learning at home with the activities we provide.