In Year 6 pupils will learn to:
* I can sing as part of an ensemble with full confidence and precision.
* I can play and perform in solo or ensemble contexts with increasing accuracy, fluency, control and expression.
* I can create a simple composition and record it using notation.
* I can develop a deeper understand of the history and context of music.
* I can appropriately discuss the dimensions of music and recognise them in music heard.
* I can listen with attention to detail and recall sounds with increasing aural memory and accuracy.
* I can appreciate and understand a wide range of high quality live and recorded music from different traditions and from great composers and musicians.
* I can improvise and compose music for a range of purposes using the inter-related dimensions of music.