In Year 5 pupils will learn to:
* I can compose complex rhythms using my aural memory.
* I can understand how pulse, rhythm and pitch work together.
* I can improvise with increasing confidence using my own voice, rhythms and varied pitch.
* I can sing as part of an ensemble with increasing confidence and precision.
* I can play and perform in solo or ensemble contexts with some accuracy, fluency, control and expression.
* I can develop an increasing understanding of the history and context of music.
* I can listen with attention to detail and recall sounds with increasing aural memory.