Whole School PSHE
Long Term Plan
10 Principles of PSHE
PSHE enables students to …
• Understand and respect our common humanity ,difference and diversity.
• Form effective, fulfilling relationships that are an essential part of life and learning.
• Identity risks, practise decision-making and keep themselves safe.
• Learn to recognise their own value, work well with others and become increasingly responsible for their own learning.
• Understand how they are developing personally and socially.
• Tackle many of the spiritual, moral, social and cultural issues that are part of growing up.