* To conclude our half term topic, 'Who are the special animals in our books?'
we wrote a book review for our chosen animal-themed story.
* We enjoyed getting to share these stories with our Year 1 friends,
explaining what happens in our story and also showing them our favourite part.
Lucky Red Envelopes
* We worked out how much money was in our Chinese New Year lucky red envelop using the numicon or our own dots to help us add up the money and find how much altogether.
* We practised saying the number names in order as we counted.
* We had to remember to put the 'p' sign!
The Great Race!
* We used the iPads and the app 'PIC COLLAGE' to share some information
about the story of the Chinese zodiac and the animal race.