In Autumn 2, we looked at rocks and soils. We discussed and investigated the following questions:
- What are rocks used for and why are they chosen for particular purposes?
- What are the three different types of rock and how are they formed?
- Which rocks are most hard wearing?
- Which rocks are permeable?
- What are the properties of different soil types and how is soil made?
- Which soil is the most permeable?
- What are fossils and how are they formed?
Take a look at some of our work and pictures of investigations we carried out.