In Summer 2, we looked at plants. We discussed and investigated the following questions:
- What are the main parts of plants and what are their functions?
- Do leaves help plants grow?
- Does the volume of water used affect the growth of plants?
- Do plants need light to grow?
- Why do plants need nutrients from the soil?
- What is fertiliser?
- How is water transported through a plant?
- What are the names of the parts of a flower?
- What is the life cycle of a flowering plant?
- What is pollination?
- What is seed dispersal and how are seeds dispersed?
Take a look at some of our work.