In Autumn 2, the topic was keeping safe. We carried out the following activities:
- Discussed our understanding of the term 'bullying'.
- Used the PSHE display and the School Council flowchart poster.
- Completed a whole school questionnaire about feeling safe.
- Discussed what they should do and who to turn to if they don't feel safe.
- Made anti-bullying posters.
- Discussed bullying scenarios and STOP (several times on purpose).
- Completed 'Make a noise' anti-bullying week activities.
- Discussed our understanding of the term 'witness' and used the famous painting by L.S. Lowry called 'The Fight'. The children labelled it with their ideas about what is going on in the painting.
- Looked at rights of a child.
Take a look at some of our work.