In Summer 1 RE week, we looked at Hinduism. We focussed on 'What do different people believe about God?' and 'How do people express their faith through the arts?'
Within these focus questions we looked at the following questions:
- What do Hindus believe about God?
- How do stories help Hindus understand the nature of God?
- How do Hindus pray to their Gods?
- What are the meanings of some Hindu symbols?
- What are the meanings of different parts of a Hindu mandir?
- How does music and dance represent beliefs?
- What can we learn from a religious artefact?
Take a look at some of our work.