In Autumn 1, the topic was getting on and falling out. We carried out the following activities:
- Looked at people in our lives and drew a relationship circle (inner circle - very important/close people and outer circle - people in our lives who we know).
- Created a comic strip to illustrate a problem, which may occur in a friendship and how we could resolve it.
- In groups, complete co-operation jigsaws, using communication skills.
- What makes a good friend poster.
- Illustrating places where we feel we can calm down.
- Discussed the Stonewall 'Different families same love' poster and read the 'Tango makes 3' story.
Take a look at some of our work.