In Autumn 2, we looked at volcanoes and earthquakes. We discussed and learnt about the following questions:
- What is a mountain range and where are they located?
- What are the layers of the earth?
- What is a volcano and what causes a volcano to erupt?
- Which are the famous volcanoes in the world?
- What causes an earthquake (and a tsunami) and how are they measured?
- How do volcanoes and earthquakes impact on the lives of people?
- Who experiences extreme weather in our country?
Take a look at some of our work.