Development Matters objectives
The World: (40 - 60+ months)
Looks closely at similarities, differences, patterns and change.
EARLY LEARNING GOAL
- Children know about similarities and differences in relation to living things.
- They talk about the features of their own immediate environment and how environments might vary from one another.
- They make observations of animals and explain why some things occur, and talk about changes.
* Naming and describing
(circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, diamond, semi-circle)
- sides, straight, curvy, curved, rounded
- corners, pointy, pointed, spiky