In Spring 2 and Summer 1, we looked at animals including humans. We discussed and investigated the following questions:
- What bones make up a human skeleton?
- What are the similarities and differences between the skeletons of humans and animals?
- What are the skeleton types?
- How do muscles attached to my bones create movement?
- Why is exercise important for my body?
- What are the food groups and why is a balanced diet important?
- How are nutrients, water and oxygen transported within animals and humans?
Take a look at some of our work.